The online application for rent payment on Oct 9 2017 created a double pending authorization on my bank card creating over a $325 negative balance on my bank account.I contacted them within 24hrs of finding this out from my bank.

After several calls to this 866.289.5977 number and over 2 days now they are refusing to removing the 2nd pending transaction or having a supervisor/manager talk with me to resolve this. I am in retail and the easy solution is for someone from this company to make a simple phone call to my bank to remove the 2nd pending authorization and it will release the $950+ amount from my bank account immediately. I have sent multiple emails to this generic customer service email they have given me because they refuse to address the problem. STAY AWAY FROM DOING ANYTHING WITH THIS COMPANY THAT REFUSES TO HANDLE THEIR MISTAKE AND OUTSOURCE THEIR CALLS TO ANOTHER COUNTRY THAT DOES NOT EVEN SPEAK CLEAR ENGLISH TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOU NOR CAN YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY ARE SAYING.

THIS IS THE WORST EXPERIENCE EVER....

DO NOT USE THEM AT ALL ROBERT P.Columbus, Ohio Oct 2017

I didn't like: Idiots who dont speak english, Not willing to negotiate, Managers, Outsourced csr.

Had an Experience with Rentpayment?

Comments